Frequently Asked Questions
- If you do not see your POS or are a POS company please contact us as we are always looking to form new partnerships and expand our product offerings.
As a merchant accepting credit cards for payment, you are required to operate your business within the security guidelines known as the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards (PCI-DSS). To assist you with the process of becoming compliant, we have launched our PCI platform. Data breaches have become a major concern and an unfortunate reality for merchants of all sizes and all transaction types. As a result of this increasing problem, the card brands mandate that every merchant must comply with the Payment Card Industry standards.
- The type of card used; Debit (least expensive), Consumer Credit, Rewards, Business.
- Whether the transaction was Card-Present (CP), i.e. Retail.
- Whether the transaction was Card-Not-Present (CNP), i.e. eCommerce/MOTO- more expensive.
- The system used to accept cards and the data submitted by the system.
- The type of business and Merchant Category Code (MCC).
- The specific American Express transaction amount.